– Impact driven maritime analytics
NAVTOR leverages vessel-specific data to model realistic performance baselines for your ships. With your technical data, our team builds a series of class-specific models from which all future performance is compared.
This tailored approach ensures that insights are based on the unique DNA of each vessel versus a one-size-fits all approach.
Better data, better impact
We focus on holistic improvement, from reporting & monitoring to diagnosis & solutions.
Our proven approach has helped select clients save more than 45,000 MT of fuel and generate 20 times ROI.
With NavFleet you can get a systematic approach to gathering and validating vessel data with access to insightful analytics to help improve fleet efficiency, while also ensuring environmental compliance. It is favoured by companies that seek more reliable data from which to make optimisation decisions.
• Vessel-specific modelling
• Flexible noon reporting platform
• Dual-layer data validations
• Insight-driven analytics
• Savings-as-a-service approach
• Integrator of choice
• Environmental monitoring
• Expert-driven support
With better data, our holistic and flexible platform simplifies workflows for commercial, operational and technical stakeholders
Increase earnings using our data-driven approach for improving fixtures
• Fuel Tables
• Voyage Planning
Improve voyage planning and monitoring, increase visibility of CP performance and simplify hull cleaning decisions
• Passage Monitoring
• Voyage Analysis
• Hull Performance
Improve machinery operations (ME, AE, Boiler) and reduce daily running costs
• Engine Performance
Monitor fleet and understand environmental performance, including GHG emissions, CII, EEOI and AER
• Environmental Analysis
• EU/UK MRV
and IMO DCS
• Fleet monitoring
What makes NavFleet unique?
HOLISTIC ANALYTICS AND DECISION-SUPPORT
• “One-stop shop” for e-Navigation and vessel performance workflows
• Diversity of tools caters to all stakeholders
• Analytics suite helps improve planning and decision-making
SOPHISTICATED, FLEXIBLE ONBOARDING
• Vessel-specific modeling (digital twin)
• Configurable reporting forms based on vessel type and client requirements
• On-demand training for all stakeholders
EXHAUSTIVE DATA VALIDATION SYSTEM
• Dual-layer validation approach
• Feedback loop onboard allows crews to make informed decisions
• Automated alerts yield quick action and benefit
FLEXIBLE INTEGRATION APPROACH
• Integrates with NAVTOR’s own NavBox and NavStation with Passage Planning
• Integrate sensor data to automate noon reporting and simplify crew workload
• Integrate with third-party hardware and other systems (e.g., Veslink, TI Pool etc.) to centralise data collection
NAVTOR DOES NOT TAKE A ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL APPROACH
modular solutions are tailored to the unique needs of every client