Go paperless with certified logbooks
A class and flag state approved solution – compliant with all relevant IMO guidelines and regulatory standards.
Reduce workload, enhance decision making and save money.
It´s compliance made easy.
Save time, ensure compliance
NAVTOR´s easy to use, intuitive software enables real-time data sharing to shipowner or management offices on shore. It is transparent, rich in insights and a key, verifiable way of proving compliance with regulations and charter covenants.
The Digital Logbook software is a web-based application, installed onboard as a standalone application that is fully usable offline (vessel module). The office module allows for monitoring and administering the log on board.
• Oil Record Book Part I (ORB I)
• Oil Record Book Part II, (ORB II)
• Cargo Record Book (CRB)
• Ballast Water Record Book (BRB)
• Garbage Record Book (GRB)
• Annex VI Log
• Deck Log Book
• Engine Log Book
All logs are modular and customised to vessel configurations. Any combination of logs can be activated based on the subscription.
Accurate and error-free data
• All our logs are class and flag approved
• Compliant to MEPC 312 (74) and IMO Guidelines
• Electronic signature compliant with
EIDAS Regulations Standards
• Enables error-free oil record book entries
• Real-time view in the office
• Secure and tamper-proof
• Stored and signed digitally
• Auditable remotely
• Build analyses based on log entries
• Default entries and values - reduce wrong interpretations
• No logistics or shipping costs
Reduce the burden of record
keeping on board
Have one source of information
and avoid duplication
Save costs, for monitoring, training
Adopt a proactive approach
towards the environment
Avoid costly fines and errors
The Green Logs platform is scalable and can be readily used to create other reporting logs, and can adapt to changes in regulations seamlessly. The product can be integrated with:
Biometric Signature verification
using a Topaz e-Signature Pen
GPS Devices for location based
Enviro Zone alerts and prompts
Biometric Finger Print Scanning
and recognition of users registered
in the system
Integration with level sensors
for automatic validations if data
APIs are provided