Powered by Ingenium Marine
Go paperless with certified logbooks.
A class and flag state approved solution – compliant with all relevant IMO guidelines and regulatory standards.
Reduce workload, enhance decision making and save money.
It´s compliance made easy.
Save time, ensure compliance
Ingenium’s easy to use, intuitive software enables real-time data sharing to shipowner or management offices on shore. It is transparent, rich in insights and a key, verifiable way of proving compliance with regulations and charter covenants.
The Digital Logbook software is a web-based application, installed onboard as a standalone application that is fully usable offline (vessel module). The office module allows for monitoring and administering the log on board.
• Oil Record Book Part I (ORB)
• Oil Record Book Part II, (ORB Part I, II)
• Cargo Record Book (CRB)
• Ballast Water Record Book (BRB)
• Garbage Record Book (GRB)
• Annex VI Log
• Deck and Engine Log
All logs are modular and customised to vessel configurations. Any combination of logs can be activated based on the subscription.
Accurate and error-free data
• All our logs are class and flag approved
• Compliant to MEPC 312 (74) and IMO Guidelines
• Electronic signature compliant with
EIDAS Regulations Standards
• Enables error-free oil record book entries
• Real-time view in the office
• Secure and tamper-proof
• Stored and signed digitally
• Auditable remotely
• Build analyses based on log entries
• Default entries and values - reduce wrong interpretations
• No logistics or shipping costs