Bringing simplicity, flexibility and speed to passage planning and navigation
ADMIRALTY Digital Publications (ADP) are computer-based applications of the UKHO’s market-leading paper-based nautical reference guides – ADMIRALTY Nautical Publications. They contain the same information as their paper equivalents and are widely accepted as meeting SOLAS carriage requirements.
Ensuring compliance and improving safety and efficiency
• Having ADP displayed graphically over ENC
data in their geographic location.
• Automatic weekly updating of ADPs .
• New editions of AENP means no more base
media to be sent on board.
• AENP in NavStation means no need to use
the ADMIRALTY e-Reader
ADMIRALTY e-Nautical Publications (AENP) and Digital Publications (ADP) are fully integrated into NavStation, making it possible to register, access, licence and update your full ADMIRALTY portfolio from a single, simple and seamless software platform.
The full range of ADP includes:
ADMIRALTY Digital List of Lights (ADLL)
The Admiralty Digital List of Lights provides light and fog signal information for more than 70,000 unique light structures worldwide. Users can get weekly updates via the NavStick.
The most comprehensive worldwide source of navigational light and fog signal information.
ADMIRALTY TotalTide (ATT)
The world’s most comprehensive tidal prediction program provides fast, accurate tidal height and tidal stream predictions.
The software automates the prediction process, reduces the possibility of user error and provides an easy means of viewing both under keel and safe overhead clearances. It contains tidal information for over 7,000 ports and more than 3,000 tidal stream stations worldwide.
ADMIRALTY Digital Radio Signals (ADRS)
ADRS 1, 3, 4, 5
– gives radio communications details for the relay of information on weather, safety, pollution, quarantines, Telemedical Assistance Services (TMAS) and GMDSS.
– a range of compliant, digital positional and timekeeping references to help ensure ships are at the right place at the right time.
– essential maritime radio communications information for 3,600 service locations worldwide, including pilot services, Vessel Traffic Services and port operations.